Saturday, March 15, 2008

Good Advice

Because I am kindly soul and am in a particularly good mood today (I bought a new toy!), I have some advice for David Booth Beers as regards to his debacle earlier this week.

Tacite inepte.

And I mean it. Your damage control is only making you look even more mean spirited, foolish and incompetent. Even some of your most committed supporters do not believe you.

You went after two old men, shaved the rules to do so and got caught.

My advice, and it's even free, is call a special meeting, get the necessary super majority and do it over again. It's not as though they are going to fight you over it. This time bring your A game, because you are going to be eaten alive when you sue Bishop Schofield if you don't.

In the mean time, stop. Just stop.

No comments: