Tuesday, November 27, 2007

My Candidate

I played the Candidate match game over at USAToday. Normally, I'd post which candidates I selected. But, to be blunt, what's the point? The three candidates I wound up with (2 Republicans and a Democrat) are so far behind in the polls that they stand absolutely no chance of being elected. I had never heard of one of them. The other two can't even get press interviews.

Given my voting record in primaries, it would well behoove a political party to slide me some cash to vote in the other party's primary, for the person they think is their biggest threat. I have never voted for a candidate in a Presidential primary that has gone on to win the primary, much less the national election. Somehow I think that record will be intact again in 2008.

No comments: