Saturday, July 14, 2007

Cool stuff coming up.

First, I think I'm going to see about having a range day either today or tomorrow. I have a .22 automatic pistol that I received for my birthday back in December that I still haven't fired. I also have a Finnish Moisin Nagant that I haven't fired as well. It's time to try out at least one of those bad boys. My vision has improved since I've stabilized on Glipizide and I'm thinking I may be able to hit targets consistently again.

Second, the last Harry Potter book is coming out next weekend. Sally is leaving for Montreal on Friday, so I'll have all of next weekend to find out what happens at Hogwarts. I love her dearly, but the time to ourselves is going to be nice.

Third, work seems to be picking up. We're still not as busy as I'd like, but we've seen dramatic improvement over the past week.

Fourth, I'm hosting a meeting of Stand Firm posters here in Atlanta. I have the restaurant picked out, and a date and time have been set. All that remains is to find out how many are coming and make the reservations. It should be a blast!

No comments: